We offer expert advice on all aspects of lettings procedures and legal obligations and how to maximise rent through pro-active management and first class customer service.
Bastion Property Management are members of Landlord Accreditation Scotland and the Property Ombudsman. We have access to all the latest legal requirements and what is happening within the letting industry.
Our staff are currently participating in a professional development programme called LETWELL in conjunction with the Letting Agent Code of Practice (Scotland) Regulations 2016, Section 1 (5).
Bastion Property Management is well respected within the Stirling and Surrounding areas. All rental valuations are based on properties rented over years of experience.
The Way We Market Your Property
We take personal pride in our inventive and pro-active marketing to ensure your property is widely visible. Our goal is to ensure the maximum exposure across a wide range of media including Facebook, Twitter, s1 Homes, Rightmove, our own unique website & email marketing. Your property is seen by literally thousands of potential tenants daily.
Out of Office Hours
We use local contractors who are flexible and can be contacted during out of office hours.
Services That Can Be Provided to Enable You to Rent Your Property:
- Tenant Selection
- Referencing and Credit Checks
- Inventory & Schedule of Conditions
- Tenancy Agreement and Tenant Information Pack
- Accompanied Check In
- Transfer of Deposit to Deposit Scheme
- Extension Paperwork
- Transfer of Rental Income including Landlord Statement
- Payment of Property Related Expenses
- Routine Repairs and Maintenance
- 3 Monthly Property Checks with Report
- Change Over of Utility Providers and Council Tax at Beginning and End of Tenancy
- Accompanied Check Out